Welcome to my blog!

Some words about me and this blog :).

I'm an Electric and Electronic Engineering student. I'm in my final year. On my recent projects, I received lots of help from community. Those help maybe just some posts that people posted on their pages, their blogs, but some people even helped me via direct meeting, phone calls, emails conversations.

I realize that I owe the community a lot. So I decide that I should make this blog, to spread what I have learned, and to help those who need.

Please understand that my native language is not English, so feel free to notice me about spelling and grammar mistakes. All the posts here will be in English, and if you need to ask me via comments or mails (I recommend doing so via comments so that others can learn from your problems too), feel free to use English.

No comments: